Muslims all over the world has eager desire to pay a visit to the sacred city of Makkah, which is Holy enough to be called House of Allah and Madinah, which is the place where the Holy Prophet (PBUH) spent his last days along with other sites associated with his life for what they desire to find best Umrah packages or Hajj packages. Visit these places on specific days of the lunar calendar is called Hajj while the visit paid all the year round is called Umrah and cheap Umrah packages become good news for the believers. It is the longing crave of all the Muslim community to feel “the breeze” of that air where their Prophet (PBUH) took a breath, “the soil” which became part of his pure soul, and “the Mubarak places” where he offered his prayers. Islam being a religion of 1.8 billion adherents according to a study conducted in 2015, it is not possible for all of them to pay an assembled tribute to the holy place.
A Wide Variety of Options for our Worthy Customers to choose from cheap Umrah Packages
Hajj Umrah Hub brings an opportunity and call of good news for all the believers with a number of exciting, amazing, and best Umrah packages 2021 with a wide variety offered to our valued customers to choose the one that suits their pocket. These cheap Umrah packages are numerous according to individual feasibilities which are all available in detail on our site under the best Umrah package category ranging from cheap Umrah packages to the cheapest Umrah packages. The general ones including the cheap Umrah packages and the cheapest Umrah packages are numerous and offer a wide variety to our customers to choose from. These include staying in 3 stars, 4 stars, and 5 stars known hotels in Makkah and Madinah which are luxurious and provide great services.
These best Umrah packages comprised of flight, visa services, and stay in luxurious Makkah and Medina hotels and are diversified from cheap Umrah packages to cheapest. Each package has its own luxury and customers have a vast variety to choose from. The packages also entail flights from the economy, first and business class to make it more convenient for customers in terms of the diversity of choices they may have.
Things you must take with you for Umrah:
We have found that a number of people under our custody availing these best Umrah packages, often find themselves in a state of confusion and tension when they forget to take necessary items along with them. We value our customers’ time and the money they invest in this holy journey and to save them from undesirable circumstances, we want them to make their Umrah journey worth remembering by offering the best Umrah packages. Below mentioned are the must-take items for the holy journey:
- An Umbrella
- Pair of Sleepers
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste mouth wash if necessary
- Shampoo & Soap
- Few packs of biscuits and other dry food items
- A packet of tissues and a Toilet Tissue Roll
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Medicines Disprin, Ponstan, Strepsils, Cough Syrup, Immodium
- Face and hands washing soap, Detergent of cloth washing Soap
- One or 2 Cups and glasses
- Few pairs of socks
- Nail Cutter
- A small Knife for cutting fruits (Keep this in your big luggage, not in hand Luggage)
- Camera and Sufficient batteries take extra batteries (Keep this in your big luggage, not in hand Luggage)
- A prayer mat if needed.
- One or two Extra Travel Bags is for when you go to someplace for a longer period or for bringing gifts on your way back.
- Some Extra Packed Juices of soft drinks are available but it's better to have one or two in your bag as well.
- Face cream or cold cream or petroleum jelly as it's very hot but due to Air-conditioning it is also very dry.
- A Travel Iron
- Tea Bags and Water Heater for making tea
Also, don’t forget to take along all that you find necessary for your personal reasons and needs to avoid any unfortunate feelings or circumstances that may arise otherwise.
General guidelines after reaching successfully for this holy obligation
- Once you become that fortunate one to reach the House of Allah, it is a must pay a visit to the following places at least once during the stay. These include all those places associated with the beloved Prophet (PBUH) in one way or the other or are well-known places declared by Saudi officials. So Hajj Umrah hub provides you with an opportunity with the best Umrah packages and pays a visit to follow holy places:
- Masjid e Haram, which is the largest mosque in the world having the vicinity to accommodate 1.2 million pilgrims
- The city of tents, Mina where 100,000 air-conditioned tents for the pilgrim’s stay during Hajj and Umrah
- Valley of Arafat contains beautiful Masjid e Nimra and the stay and prayers here are necessary for the pilgrims
- Jamarat is the place for the stoning the Satan, which is a necessary part of the pilgrimage
- Cave of Hira is a place where the Prophet (PBUH) spent several days and nights in remembrance of Allah Almighty and the Holy Quran was revealed upon him.
- Well of Tuwa, which is situated in one of the valleys in Makkah and is the holy place for the Prophet (PBUH) spent a night and cleansed himself from its water
- Mount of Abu Qubays which is situated near Mount Safa and is known that the Prophet (PBUH) split the moon in half from this place.
- Battlefield of Badar where the Prophet (PBUH) and his followers fought against the pagan Arabs
- Maktaba Makkah al-Mukarramah (Birthplace of Prophet PBUH)
- Cave of Thaur which has the historic significance as the Prophet (PBUH) and Hazrat Abu Bakr spent 3 nights thereafter the persecution of disbelievers in Makkah
- Al Jaranah Mosque is the holy site where the Prophet (PBUH) clothed himself to perform pilgrimage
- Mall of Makkah which offers local and international brands and is considered an important shopping site by Saudi officials
- House of Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA) and Abbas (RA)
- Auction House of Makkah is located in Hilton Tower and contains interesting artifacts. Surprisingly, it looks similar to a shopping center
- Makkah Clock tower (601 m high) is the third-largest tower in the world
- A Wahba Crater which is north of Makkah, surrounded by 900ft cliffs is a sight worth visiting
- Masjid e Taneem (Mosque of Aisha RA) is in the South of Makkah and on way to Madina. It is associated with the beloved wife of the Prophet (PBUH)
- Masjid e Nabvi is the first of the mosques to be built by the Prophet (PBUH) after Islam came to Madina
- Masjid e Quba is the second mosque built by Prophet (PBUH) after arrival in Madina
- Mount of Uhud where the battle of Uhad was fought by Muslims against the disbelievers in 3AH.
- Masjid Al Ahzaab is situated at the same place where the battle of Ahzaab was fought when the Arabs attacked Madina and Allah gave the call of victory to Prophet (PBUH)
- The Museum of Madina is famous for being the first museum in Madina containing historic artifacts associated with the history of Islam.
- Old Market of Madina famous for having unique Arabian products and Islamic designs where the visitors can buy presents for friends and family members.
- All Baida is also known as Wadi e Jinn which contains numerous rumors from the locals about the presence of Jinn as cars move without drivers and the mysterious voices belonging to this valley.
- The desert at Mada which is a fascinating deserty site for tourists containing hundreds of thousands of caves and is also a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Masjid Al Qiblatain which is the mosque where Allah asked the Prophet (PBUH) to inform the believers about the new Qibla i.e Makkah
- Media Museum of Madina is an astonishing place that contains a wide variety of interesting historic artifacts
- Jannat ul Baqi (Graveyard of Madinah) is the graveyard where several companions, wives, and daughters of Prophet (PBUH) are buried.
- Garden of Hazrat Salman Farsi (RA) where the Prophet (PBUH) planted almost a hundred palm trees to free Hazrat Salman Farsi (RA) out of slavery
- Malls of Madina contain ideal combinations of dining, shopping, and entertainment for the locals as well as tourists.
- Islamic University, Madinah which is famous for offering various Islamic specializations
- It might not be possible to visit each and every place as the obligatory prayers are themselves many. However, don’t miss out on the chance to visit if are fortunate of having time and resources.
Here this amazing opportunity Hajj Umrah Hub is offering for our valued and worthy residents of the UK to grab either a cheap Umrah package or the cheapest Umrah package depending entirely on what their pocket allows them to. However, the chance is the same for all i.e the worthy visit to the House of Allah.